[ExI] UFOs again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:25:21 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 1:01 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <

> What do you all think? Chinese, Russian, ball lightening, or ET?

The third, or some other natural phenomena.  We know we do not yet
understand all there is about the natural world; we keep making new
discoveries all the time, and that includes atmospheric science.  China or
Russia would not have been able to keep a secret this long, and ETs would
have a lot more corroborating evidence.  On the contrary, nonsupernatural
Mother Nature has proven to be a formidable keeper of mysteries through the
ages.