[ExI] UFOs again

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Tue Jul 28 05:30:43 UTC 2020

Quoting Adrian Tymes:

> On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 1:01 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <
>
>> What do you all think? Chinese, Russian, ball lightening, or ET?
>>

> The third, or some other natural phenomena.  We know we do not yet
> understand all there is about the natural world; we keep making new
> discoveries all the time, and that includes atmospheric science.  China or
> Russia would not have been able to keep a secret this long, and ETs would
> have a lot more corroborating evidence.  On the contrary, nonsupernatural
> Mother Nature has proven to be a formidable keeper of mysteries through the
> ages.

But what about the Popular Mechanics article? You have an
astrophysicist claiming to have seen and worked with materials and
"vehicles not of this earth" and he is gainfully employed in his
field, and not a crackpot working the UFO lecture circuit. I mean
Popular Mechanics is not the Weekly World News.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a33413777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/?fbclid=IwAR3QHsXHzT1oApJ7ITn7hgD-IKZpsXcj2m3QW1wqy3viINZC3M0CkmS8i0g

Stuart LaForge