[ExI] Sharpiegate

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:59:46 UTC 2020

You just don't get it, do you?  You have your extremely limited way of
thinking, just like the Trump crowd does, and just like the Trump crowd you
cannot change the subject and won't change your mind - you are a fanatic.
You ignore facts that you don't agree with.  You would make the perfect
Trump supporter, which you may be.  See below.

I think you must have a love-hate relationship with Trump.  Just as soon as
the love starts becoming conscious, you panic and have to write something
bad about him.  Did you ever read any Freud, John?

I don't vote because I am in Mississippi - Trump all the way.  I am not
going to respond to you anymore.  Talk about a waste of time.  You are
completely obsessed and can't stop.

I think you should be permanently banned from the list.  You supply almost
nothing except rants.  I am through trying to be your friend and help you.
You are hopeless.

bill w

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 6:39 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <