[ExI] Sharpiegate

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:36:22 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 6:07 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> John, I did not even vote in 2016,

*If you say so. But I'm curious, did you think saying that would cast you
in a better light?*

> Where do you get your ideas, anyway?

*Well... one place I get my ideas is the post you sent to this list
yesterday at 3PM.*

> > and am not going to vote this time either.

*OK, but then it was not true when you said*: "I have been as against Trump
(never mind the other Repubs, whom I disdain as well) as it is possible to
be ever since I had the slightest knowledge of him.  Probably as near a
psychopath as any president we have ever had (and never mind the other
psychiatric designations I could apply.)"

> No point in it

*No point in taking the keys of a Trident 2 Nuclear Submarine away from a
psychopath??!!*

  > Waste of time..

Wow, your time must be *IMPORTANT* if you can't spare 4 1/2 minutes to mail
in an absentee ballot!  What *Earth Shattering* activities are you engaged
in that require 100% of your time?

John K Clark