[ExI] Sharpiegate

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:04:18 UTC 2020

When people are really annoying, it's satsifying and funny to troll them,
even if you agree with them politically.

I think Rafal has a lot of reprehensible stances but he is more polite here
than you and generally a nicer person to have a conversation with.

Due to your personality, especially when you spew on Trump, the things you
say actually have the effect of making people agree with you less.  You are
akin to a really dumb conservative making conservative people all look
really dumb.

Please let that sink in.  You are actually hurting your cause.  Actively
doing damage to what you purport to be in support of.

I believe that deep down, you know this, but you care more about bothering
people than actually making positive change.  If you actually cared, you
would act a way conducive to getting people to listen to you, and we would
probably hear from you about actual initiatives you were taking to help get
Trump out of office.  Never hear that stuff from you.  A rational person
would conclude you don't give a shit and are just trolling.

Please understand this is how you are viewed here now in terms of the
political posts.  You have certainly done damage against your viewpoint.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020, 08:34 John Clark via extropy-chat <