[ExI] Trump suggests delaying the election

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:07:44 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:57 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <

* >Remember when folks were saying he did not want to be elected?*

I remember that on the day Trump announced that he was running for
president folks were saying he had zero chance of becoming the Republican
nominee, much less actually becoming president, and those folks actually
welcomed his candidacy because they thought he was a clown and would
provide comic relief to an otherwise dull political season. I'm ashamed to
admit it now but I was one of those folks.

John K Clark