[ExI] Protest

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:55:39 UTC 2020

 I don't think that there is anything at all positive about the protests.
Are they sending a message to the people that think this is OK?  No.
Nobody thinks this is OK except perhaps for the white supremacists.
Millions of dollars of damage and looting affect totally innocent people.
Oh yeah, and some people get killed.  What a waste of a human being.
Protesters showing up with guns and rifles.  Nothing good about that.
Police get hurt too.

If I thought that protests would do the slightest bit of good I would not
say what I said above.  But I don't.   Men are going on trial for murder,
so the government did the right thing. What else can they do?   bill w