[ExI] ring of truth

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:37:47 UTC 2020

On Jun 1, 2020, at 4:29 PM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> > On Behalf Of SR Ballard via extropy-chat
> Subject: Re: [ExI] ring of truth
>
> I can agree John. And as the saying goes, “A rotten apple spoils the whole bunch.”
>
> SR Ballard
>

> Hi SR, ja, so tragic.  The whole bunch refers to bad bananas (with a greasy black peel.)  The rotten apple spoils the barrel.
>
> I saw something interesting today: the peaceful (and justified) police brutality protestors grabbed an anarchist and handed him over to the police:
>
> https://twitter.com/i/status/1267240521052946432
>
> That one act did more to promote their cause than anything else they could have done.  These protestors have a good point.  The anarchists and looters do not.
>
> spike

How to you just person is an anarchist? Do you believe anarchists as anarchists (rather than as anything else) don’t have a right to protest or promote their views?

It seems to me you’re defining anarchist in a way that goes against the original meaning of the term and also against how many actual anarchists (myself included) use the term.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst