[ExI] ring of truth

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:25:43 UTC 2020

On Jun 1, 2020, at 6:10 PM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
> From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat
>

> Again, why do you believe the person in the video is an anarchist? It seems you are conflating the term anarchist with someone who dies destructive things. Is that your virw? Let me show you a video of an anarchist:
>
> https://youtu.be/ejMh0HdS9yE
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan
>

> Granted it is an interpretation Dan.  Most of the protestors seemed to want a peaceful legitimate protest.  This one reprehensible bastard was banging loose chunks of concrete.  My imagination filled in a motive (attacking police, destroying property.)
>
> I imagined (and still do) that he had in mind using the chunks as projectiles.  The protestors handed him over, and continued with their peaceful protest, honoring Martin Luther King and the memory of George Floyd.  Good for them.  Bad for hammer boy.  I hope this sends a message: police brutality protestors, over here.  People wishing to destroy property and harm police, over there.  Looters: nowhere.  Three different things.

Again, why do _you_ believe that person is an anarchist?

Do you believe what that person is doing is something necessarily anarchists must do?

I showed you a video of an anarchist. (In particular, it was anarchist philosopher Roderick T. Long.) Did you watch the video at all? If you did, were you waiting for him to smash something or maybe attack an audience member because, well, he’s an anarchist?

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst