[ExI] ring of truth

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 2 03:51:59 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>…Note that the one video of the protestors handing over hammer guy did more to advance their cause than anything: they demonstrate they don’t generalize the crime of the bad cops in Minneapolis to all police or all National Guard.  Good for them.  I stand with them in solidarity.  …spike

This happened up the street a few miles.  Ja, I can see why the protestors resent the hell outta being conflated with these kinds of people:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267269872045764608

If this isn’t anarchy, it bears a striking resemblance to it.

It is easy to imagine plenty of these bricks and mortar stores will call it a day with this double catastrophe: the shutdown followed by looters pretending to be protestors.