[ExI] ring of truth

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:59:46 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:39 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

>  > *The government and the militia are on the same side.*

If so then the MAGA Hatter militia can help Trump become a dictator as he
already controls 2 and a half out of the 3 branches of government.

> A judge accused the DoJ of questionable motives in dropping their case
> against the former National Security Advisor.  The DoJ answered back that
> the FBI falsified or fabricated the only evidence they had against him.
> Now, we caught em.   Sunlight disinfects.

Yep no question about it, Trump's Doj and his lackey William Barr were
shown to be contemptible lying frauds.

John K Clark