[ExI] better than Google

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 2 18:30:30 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] better than Google

You guys and gals.  What I want to know is whatever happened to the neutron bomb?  Wasn't it supposed to kill people but leave buildings intact?  Maybe it was really dirty, radiation-wise.   bill w

BillW, it was nearly useless as a weapon.  The ideal weapon would do the opposite: wreck the equipment and leave the people intact.  That’s why we hear so much more about the EMP, which wrecks the communications, the computers, the electrical infrastructure, the engines and such, but the people don’t even notice until their solitaire game won’t turn on.  Then FaceBook is gone, and oh dear, they realize they just lost World War 4.