[ExI] better than Google

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:06:30 UTC 2020

Well is there anything between nuclear and the conventional bombs?  It
would be nice, in a gruesome kind of way, to have bombs capable of killing
the same number of whatever as nuclear ones but no radiation.  Has a total,
all out war, sparing nothing, been fought in modern times?  All those
little piddly wars between FRance and Britain were largely fought with
mercenaries.  Why didn't they put every man who could carry a weapon into
the wars?  That would be a very very short war.  But no, they fought
limited wars, and mostly nobody won.  bill w

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 1:36 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <