[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jun 5 16:39:06 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 9:22 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

>…No police is a horrible idea just because the alternative is protection rackets as Rafal mentioned.  Good way for security forces to become WAY more militarized (competition) while also becoming basically the mafia.  In fact I'm sure a lot of private protection squads would be LITERALLY run by organized crime…

Agreed Will.  Among legitimate protestors are those who are there for the loot and those who promote the idea of disbanding police forces in order to establish protection rackets.  The protestors would benefit if they could identify those in their ranks who are the latter two categories and hand them over.