[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:19:35 UTC 2020

I think a rapidly-growing sentiment is that what we have with our current
police forces is already a protection racket - merely a supremely
well-entrenched one that operates at too high a level of jurisdiction, and
that it might be time to uproot the current one and rebuild from local
community protection rackets.

You know, the way our police forces started in the first place.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 12:47 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <