[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:52:23 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 6:10 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <

*> I have wondered, if Bernie had won (I have no illusions that Hillary
> would have done this) and been in the President's seat today, if he might
> have issued a statement like the following: "I advise most police to march
> with, not against, the protestors. *

You're probably right about that, but at least Hillary would NOT have
advised governors to "*dominate the battlespace*" with "*vicious dogs*" and
with "*the most ominous weapons I have ever seen*". And she would have at
least pretended to have some sympathy for the people marching in the
streets, even Nixon gave Vietnam War protesters that much respect.

 John K Clark