[ExI] sat scores and musical tastes

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:44:35 UTC 2020

Lol @ Spike discovering Sufjan Stevens XD

Decade or two too late my friend :P

SAT scores only show how prepared you are to take the SAT.  Can be for a
variety of reasons.  Some very very smart people who I know also did not
great on the SAT.

I missed one question off a perfect SAT score but I love Little Wayne (his
wordplay is excellent.)

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 17:28 spike jones via extropy-chat <