[ExI] that's why

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:57:16 UTC 2020

As usual, Dan, you offer to get rid of something but do not supply anything
to replace it to deal with crime.

Spike, I think, pointed out that the cops who were with the accused one
were trainees - a reasonable, though not valid, reason why they didn't try
to stop it, remark on it, or anything.

bill w

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:45 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <