[ExI] diamonds falling

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 9 17:07:12 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] diamonds falling

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 8:39 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

 > Any rioting mob committing acts of violence and vandalism is fascist.

>…What if, as in this case, the violent mob consists primarily of police?

It should be easy enough to figure out using face recognition technology.

> We (the well-organized militia and allies) have the right to fight them.

>…Is a gaggle of self described "militia members"

Self described?  The militia is unambiguously defined: all American male citizens between the ages of 17 and 45.

>…running around in MAGA hats…

MAGA hats?  Indeed?  How many of those have you seen John?

>…wielding torches…

Torches?  Indeed?  Are you referring to the arsonists?  Do they use torches for that?

>…and shotguns…

Why would they have shotguns of all things?

>…chanting "Jews will not replace us" a mob?

John K Clark

Replace us?  A good portion of the militia are Jews.

John I do not know of the fantasy world where you imagined any of this, but it doesn’t sound like pleasant place.  I have never seen or heard of any of this stuff.  If this is the dark vision that is haunting you, do let me reassure you please: none of this will ever happen.