[ExI] diamonds falling

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 9 18:03:10 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] diamonds falling

…

>…That gaggle of NRA members sounds like it has a plan that they are taking coordinated action to pursue. So no, not a mob…

Hi Darin, I agree.

Anyone who is afraid at an NRA rally or a gun show has never been to one.  Do attend to one.  You will never be safer anywhere, for there are plenty of people there with concealed firearms, responsible, legal, skilled in the sport.  You are perfectly safe there.  Looters and rioters will not be seen.

Of course there is a risk.  One might observe that the crowd there is polite, respectful, good people.  No one has a torch.  I suppose there is the occasional shotgun, but that would be a very small fraction of the firearms present.  They are not stupid.  They are not violent.  They are not rioters.

Attendance there might cause one to begin doubting the narrative of a dangerous pitchfork and torch-wielding redneck mob.  One might discover this crowd really isn’t violent, they aren’t stupid, they are against violence and stupidity.  They stand between you and violence.  One might come to recognize deplorable arrogance in oneself based on a Hollywood caricature of the NRA mob.  It could lead to an episode of soul-cleansing humility.  Horrors!

Go there.  See.  Listen.  Learn.