[ExI] diamonds falling

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:43:03 UTC 2020

To the extent that the "mob" in "lynch mob" isn't simply an ad hominem for
"scary people I don't like", it probably has to do with their dependence
[or lack thereof], on centralized, top down leadership for tactical
decisions on a intermediate (10-15 minutes) time scale.

A mob can share a strategy and a goal, but it's mobbish-ness derives from
that fact that there's no one they look to for tactical direction.

Which is probably not the case with the MAGA-aligned protesters you
mentioned earlier.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:49 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <