[ExI] Protest

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:05:10 UTC 2020

You shifted from what to do with a vandal In a protest situation  like in the video versus everything else. Again, my point was they could handle that particular person without turning him (I’m presuming it was a guy) over to the police.

And, once more, if you’re protesting police misconduct it seems painfully ironic to not seek another solution. In fact, they were already there: they stopped him from his act of vandalism. Did they need to do more? Maybe. Perhaps they could’ve told him to leave the area while taking away his hammer and other tools. Perhaps they could’ve photographed him and threatened to dox him of he was caught around the area again.

Do you disagree here? You really think it was a great idea to turn him over to the police? You feel there was zero possibility that the police — known for killing people for minor offenses like shoplifting or even just on w whim  — might abuse him?

At least you get points here for not bringing up Saul Alinsky. ;)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst