[ExI] e: Acceleration of the wealth gap

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:56:41 UTC 2020

The first time I heard about such a case was in the late 60s or early
70s.  There was a young woman, Debby French, in Tucson who was so hard
on the people around her that the 'peace and love' hippies took up a
collection to have her killed.  She heard about it, and skipped to
Denver.  The locals forward the collection to someone in Denver and
sure enough, she wound up dead in a ditch.   keith

If I've said it before, well, I'll say it again:  if you want to find women
with abnormally high testosterone levels, look in women's prisons.  Women
who act as bad as bad men.  What they could use is hormone treatments:
female hormones to counteract the testosterones.  No, I have not heard of
any such treatment, but it makes a lot of sense to me.    Rafal?

bill w

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 10:47 AM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <