[ExI] Protest

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 03:38:03 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 8:18 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <

> What I find disturbing about the Black Lives Matter protests around the
> world is that participants seem to think black lives don’t matter if death
> is due to the coronavirus.

The coronavirus does not consciously treat black lives as not mattering.
It kills humans approximately the same regardless of their skin color
(after controlling for local health care, disparities in which are more an
issue of wealth inequality than skin color).