[ExI] Protest

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jun 12 18:37:38 UTC 2020

>...> On Behalf Of Keith Henson via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] Protest

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

snip

On the contrary Stathis.  George Floyd was C-19 positive.

He tested positive for _antibodies_ to COVID-19.  Which means he had the
virus and got over it.

That's relatively common for Blacks and Latinos and is entirely accounted
for by the kinds of high contact jobs they do.

Unless we get a vaccine, everyone will eventually be subject to being
infected.

Keith

Hi Keith, ja.

What I have heard (I hope someone here can comment) is that more effective
treatments have been found, such as using a ventilator only as a desperate
last resort.  They gave me an oxygen mask when was in the hospital in
December with viral pneumonia.  That worked.

Do let us hope covid-19 follows the 2003 SARS epidemic, which just went
away, rather than the horrifying 1918 second wave.  Those covid case spikes
in California worry me.  Keith I heard many of those are happening in your
area down there, oy vey, mercy.  Best wishes that you and your bride stay
healthy.  Do have your groceries and supplies delivered, ja?