[ExI] Well-roundedness and character

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:00:56 UTC 2020

I don't think race, per se, was an issue with the Irish. The issue was that
they were, <gasp!> Catholic!

Catholics tended to be treated as a lower species, and it didn't matter
much whether they were pale redheads from the north or brown-skinned
Mediterranean types.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 3:42 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <