[ExI] Protest

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:34:25 UTC 2020

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

snip

? Do you believe China?s case load suddenly dropped to zero and has
never come back?

Yes, though in fact there were a couple of large scale lockdowns after
the original one.  But lies about this topic would rapidly be exposed.

> Every other country, including those where the government has the authority to shut down everything until their people starve still has cases.  China is reporting zero.

They are also reporting zero for the original SARS virus.

> China gave this horrifying epidemic to this planet through their dishonesty in attempting a coverup back when we had time to react.

That's not the case.  The US threw away the early warning they got.

> I don?t believe China.

It's always worth considerating source and motivation.  In this case,
they have no motivation to give out false data.

China is correct in imposing a quarantine on people coming in.  But it
is currently stupid for the US to limit air travel from China.

Keith