[ExI] Protest

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:44:47 UTC 2020

Racism has been cutting lives short for over a century.  adrian

How about ever since different races appeared?  I keep saying that racism,
sexism and some other isms are perfectly normal; expected.  It would be
astonishing if they weren't bases for discrimination (not prejudice - we in
the South know blacks quite well and are not prejudiced.  Discriminatory,
of course.)

bill w

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 5:58 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <