[ExI] Well-roundedness and character

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:50:59 UTC 2020

You can do some interesting tricks with these low-cost DNA tests, but
perhaps the most important one of all is that it educates people about
themselves.  It did that for me.

spike

*If one is totally free of racism, then it should not matter what color
your ancestors were.  As a matter of historical interest, sure.   bill w*

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 6:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <