[ExI] facial recognition software

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 02:16:17 UTC 2020

All I hear when people say they want to stay anonymous is:

"I want to slap you, anonymously, today, so I can continue to slap you
every day, also anonymously, for the foreseeable future."

Society can't work without a good identity system, can it?

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 6:12 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <