[ExI] facial recognition software

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:03:02 UTC 2020

It's broken, misidentifying people n far too many cases.

Police relying on it would thus conduct enforcement against innocent people
in far too many cases.

Say what you will about privacy, but "the cops would arrest the wrong
person if they used it" seems like a good enough reason not to use it, even
for people who do not care about the privacy of others.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 12:59 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <