[ExI] What happens to US space programs after November?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 08:21:36 UTC 2020

Have you looked at what happened prior to Trump, especially under Obama? The COTS program (sure, started under Bush fils, but came to fruition during Obama’s tenure), for instance, and the various interplanetary missions.

Actually, there’s no reason everyone can’t win in space. I don’t see Chinese success as negating anyone else’s.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst