[ExI] Protest

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:26:25 UTC 2020

Can we agree that for a long time humans existed as tribes?  Good.  Then
you have tribalism - your tribe is right about everything.  The neighboring
tribe isd a bunch of robbers and rapists etc.  A person with different
clothes, face paint etc. was one to fear.

This gave rise to xenophobia - in the genes I assume.  So humans
discriminate against anyone different, just like the hens pecking to death
a chick who looks malformed.

Not like us - that's the motto.  It can be skin color or just anything.
And we still do it-  by race, by religion, by nationality and so on.  All
the way back.  A million years?

Fear is our most important emotion.  It keeps us alive.  It goes back to
the beginning.

bill w

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 9:42 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <