[ExI] What happens to US space programs after November?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:40:41 UTC 2020

Right, but what about the past 3 years?

If Trump is reelected, I doubt he would cancel SLS despite having an
ambitious space program.  It takes a realistic space program to do that,
one that actually tries to accomplish its goals instead of being bread and
circuses - and realism is not one of Trump's strong suits.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 12:32 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <