[ExI] What happens to US space programs after November?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:51:31 UTC 2020

Perhaps canceling the SLS before the first practical demonstration
that SpaceX is able to take human astronauts to the ISS and back,
cheaper than other options, would be seen as too risky?
Of course Trump himself wants only bread and circuses. All politicians
are like that. But at least Trump's bread and circuses empower NASA
and SpaceX &co to build a space program that achieves its goals. No?

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 9:43 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat