[ExI] powerful image

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 16 20:04:35 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] powerful image

https://heyjackass.com/

>…Dylan

Oh mercy, Chicago does have some severe problems.  I didn’t realize it is this bad.  When I was travelling a lot, my business was not in Chicago but I passed thru on the way to another destination.  The others advised me that if I ever was stranded in Chicago, don’t leave the airport, just stay right there and keep trying to get on the next available flight anywhere, then fly home from wherever they took you.  It is better to explain to the boss why she on the hook for a plane ticket to London and another one from London to California than to have her explain to your grieving family that she sent you into a war zone on business.

Well at least the trend is generally downward, with that big red spike in 2016.

I suspect 2020 will be a bad year too:

Dylan I am trying to work thru the logistics of how the hell those bad areas will do this winter where the local grocery outlets were looted.  I can easily envision the owners letting those fields lie fallow for a year or two so when they start rebuilding, the locals will appreciate what they had before, and perhaps will help fight back when looters want to start up.

Putting that aside, how do we supply them this coming winter?  Think like a general rather than like a sergeant: logistics rather than tactics.  The best I can do is set up a robust defensive perimeter about some non-destroyed huge warehouse, such as Costco or Walmart, move out all the other merchandise which is not food, use those as distribution centers, with supply lines defended like we mean business (because we do.)