[ExI] powerful image

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 17 03:19:43 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of SR Ballard via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] powerful image

>...I’m not sure if it will die down, new laws creating special administrative regions will develop, or if it will turn into armed insurrection. I don’t personally know much to compare it to except Hong Kong.

SR Ballard

SR, this I doubt sincerely.  CHAZ/CHOP is landlocked, completely dependent upon its neighbors in all directions, unable to grow its own food or generate its own power, populated with people of unknown loyalty.

Stay and watch.  Their name change from CHAZ to CHOP is an early indication they see dim prospects in the immediate future.  In any autonomy, any autocrat is free to auto-select herself as the new or rival autocrat.

Hong Kong, on the other hand, hard to say where that ends.

I suspect life will return to normal within CHAZ/CHOP in two to four weeks.