[ExI] why sleep?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 17 18:28:50 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
…

>…But there are some issues.  One hemisphere is awake, gets mama in the mood…  OK this idea needs work.

spike

On the other hand… if we can do this, then mama can put one hemisphere to bed as well.  Between them now there are four possible couples (think about it.)  Each semi-couple would relate differently.  We could record and measure, see which couple works best together, have contests to see who can get who going, that sorta thing, and none of it would be outside society’s accepted behavior spectrum.

Retract, there are 9 possible couples: both with both awake, four with both participants in semi-sleep, four arrangements with one participant in semi-sleep.  Oh man we could set up some really cool sex contests with nine possible teams.