[ExI] Trusting China information was Protest

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:05:38 UTC 2020

On Jun 15, 2020, at 4:09 PM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> > On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Trusting China information was Protest
>
> On Jun 14, 2020, at 10:03 AM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
> >…> We are seeing these riots where people are clearly violating social
> > distancing rules, looting in flash mobs, some without masks, ignoring
> > social distancing rules.  We see the CHAZ area in Seattle having
> > enormous rallies where it isn't clear if social distancing rules apply…. spike
>
> >…Regarding CHAZ, what do you mean by 'enormous rallies'? Compared to what? And when did these take place? It looks like, within the context of a protest, these folks are semi-following the rules (just like protesters pretty much everywhere esle)... Regards, Dan
>
> Hi Dan, this:
>
> <image001.jpg>

Regarding the photo, how is this any different than protests elsewhere? The folks in the photo are standing closer together, but this isn’t specific to CHAZ/CHOP. And they all (or most of them) are wearing masks. Seems no reason to single out CHAZ/CHOP for special mention.

What’s the actual link you grabbed this photo from? Specifically, I wanted to know when it was taken.

And, by enormous, you mean several hundred people?

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst