[ExI] Trusting China information was Protest

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 17 20:35:12 UTC 2020

On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat

>…What’s the actual link you grabbed this photo from? Specifically, I wanted to know when it was taken.

>…And, by enormous, you mean several hundred people?

Regards,

Dan

Hi Dan, I went into Google, hit CHAZ Seattle crowd and selected images.

A page of these came up.

What we really need are fixed cameras livestreaming to the web.  We would get just unfiltered images and sound.  We wouldn’t need to have it filtered through news agencies.