[ExI] Processing food was Re: police etc.

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:00:00 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:57 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> >> The once secret underground bunker for congress is in Greenbrier
>> WV, Green Bank WV is 96 miles away and contains the nation's largest radio
>> telescopes, that's why Wi-Fi is  illegal there. John K Clark
>>

> *> Ah, that would explain why I couldn’t find it.  John do you buy that
> story of the Greenbrier bunker?  That would be one hell of a big facility
> to support 400 congress critters and probably hangers on.  Reliable sources
> say it is true.*

Yes I buy it, I'm old enough to remember Duck and Cover drills in grade
school that were supposed to protect me from H bombs. And you can take a
public tour of the huge Greenbrier bunker built under the even larger and
far more lavish Greenbrier Hotel, although it'll cost you $39.

The Greenbrier bunker tour
<https://www.greenbrier.com/Activities-Events/Bunker-Tours-(10).aspx>

This is what you'll see:

The Bunker At The Greenbrier <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3kAcJruEOs>