[ExI] kiwis keeping it real

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jun 20 19:57:22 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] kiwis keeping it real

>…As to what is going to happen in November.  I just dunno.  Blank…

I can help there: it will get bitterly cold and blustery in places where people will need to travel far and often for supplies.  I am worried about that.

>…Apply the idea to these discoveries and ask yourself if they have trickled down to our lowest class.  As far as electronic equipment, yes they have.  As far as helping life people out of poverty nothing science and technology has discovered seems to have made a dent…

Oh very much to the contrary sir.  Many of those at the bottom of the economic ladder have access to so much more, have much better lives than their grandparents, if they choose to use it.  They have educational opportunities previous generations could only dream about.  They still hafta reach out and get what is there.  They might need to find a way to get on out of those blighted inner cities (those arrangements don’t look promising to me.)