[ExI] kiwis keeping it real

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 14:32:16 UTC 2020

A couple of things:  first I would change your word 'worry' to 'concern'.
You surely don't want to tax your body's resources with the anxiety of an
unpredictable future.  You care, but you are not going to worry about it,
especially since there is little to nothing you can do about.  You can sit
and think up ideas to pass along- that's the best you can do.

There are high rise gardens in some places - a whole building devoted to
vegetable crops.  You can put those in big cities and the food is close by
and often can cut out the middle man.

I think one answer to some problems is vat raised meat.  Scientists will
work on it and work on it until people will eat it and not tell the
difference.  Exit expensive pasture land and a lot of methane.

One problem:  we can have good ideas, but how do we get them in the minds
of the right people?

bill w

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 2:59 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <