[ExI] Urban density and coronavirus

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 22:16:17 UTC 2020

I don’t experience any more “lawlessness” either suburban or urban. Rural places, in my experience, are bastions of lawlessness. At least in the South.

Drunk driving a golf cart down the centerline “fishing for gators”, anyone?

Intentional unsafe discharge of firearms.

Shooting and poisoning pets.

Sure, this happens in the burbs or the city, but someone actually does something about it. Rurally? Not so much.

SR Ballard