[ExI] Russians bots at work again?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jun 27 15:24:40 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Subject: RE: [ExI] Russians bots at work again?

>…How do we know conspiracies do this by themselves?  … money laying unclaimed for anyone who can write a likebot, ja?  The conspiracy itself could have died long ago, but would still make money for the person who wrote and somehow deployed the likebot.  Spike

Then it occurred to me… I just accidently created a likebot conspiracy.

But wait, the term conspiracy is based on Latin meaning breathe together, or plan a bad deed as a group.  Writing a likebot doesn’t require more than one person, so we need a term for that.  A unispiracy?  I plotted this all alone: saw a way to make money by deploying software to like my… whatever it is, the goofier the better, a criminal ring hiding the basement, aliens at Area 51, doesn’t matter what it is, it all pays the same, for the likebot doesn’t know or care what stories it is liking.

Cool now we can stretch the definition of the term “like” even more than it already is, being nearly universal teenspeak, where everything is like this and like that and like like until ya wanna like scream.

Idea: replace the thumbs-up like with cool, or excellent, or agree, or fun, or interesting, or something, aaaaanything other than the long-since worn out term like.