[ExI] Click bots, chat bots, bots, bots.......

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:01:00 UTC 2020

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 at 17:17, spike jones via extropy-chat
<snip>
> What if… the singularity gradually happens and we get to where we cannot tell which stories are real, which are being massively likebotted, which are being generated by memebots and trendbots then massively liked by likebots?  We look around one day and realize we can no longer reliably tell meat world reality from virtual reality.  The singularity happened when no one was looking, or if they were looking they didn’t recognize it while it was underway.

Dear spike, you little treasure -  The bot industry can do almost
anything nowadays.

What Is Click Fraud? | How Click Bots Work
<https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/bots/what-is-click-fraud/>

Climate change denier bots ----
<https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/feb/21/climate-tweets-twitter-bots-analysis>

You want followers ??????
<https://howtogettiktokfans.com/>

Customers a pain?  Let a bot deal with them.
<https://chatbotslife.com/top-5-free-chatbot-for-customer-service-b0300e216b94>

Is anything on the internet real??

BillK