[ExI] Russians bots at work again?

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:13:18 UTC 2020

Spike, you keep “debunking” me by saying that things are accessories or not accessories. However, by doing that you ignore the fact that *I* am not disagreeing with you, merely describing the facts as I see them.

For many non-educated on gun topics, an “accessory” is an indispensable part of the “gun”.

I bet money that if you showed someone who wants to ban “assault rifles” an AR-15 with a black stock and a scope on it, and another one with a wood stock and no scope, they would label one as an “assault rifle” and the other as fine, as long as you don’t tell people they’re both AR-15s.

People have an emotional fear of “assault rifles”, due to school and workplace shootings, not data. I believe the data would indicate that the majority of firearm violence in the US is perpetrated using pistols/handguns.

SR Ballard