[ExI] competition markshumanship

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:37:46 UTC 2020

Or women could be worse in most sports because they aren’t trained in sports from a young age. There used to be a lot more women in computing, then it became stereotypically male. Who knows:

3 elite female chess players: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/László_Polgár

Computer assisted tutoring leads to younger chess champs: https://www.nytimes.com/2003/02/06/nyregion/queen-captured-by-mouse-more-chess-players-use-computers-for-edge.html

Mother consistently underestimate the crawling abilities of 11 month old girls and overestimate it for boys of the same age:
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.652.8492&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Women in computing: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_computing (Though I find it to be a bit biased)

SR Ballard