[ExI] The Japanese mystery: why so few COVID cases?

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:55:50 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:54 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> In answer to your question, what have I ever posted to make you think I
> have faith in anyone?*

Perhaps I made a mistake, maybe I misunderstood. Perhaps you were just
kidding when you seemed to spring to Trump's defense when I criticized him
for that infamous press conference where he advocated injecting people with
disinfectant and shining UV light onto their inner organs. Maybe you were
just being sarcastic when you brought up drinking alcohol and injecting
vaccines in an attempt to show that Trump's imbecility is not imbecilic. If
so I apologize.

John K Clark