[ExI] Muslim and Supermuslim: Toward Islamic transhumanism?

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sun Mar 1 11:28:59 UTC 2020

On 29/02/2020 22:01, Giulio Prisco wrote:
> my point is that the “arguments” of atheists against believers can be
> redirected at the atheists themselves, who often behave exactly like
> fundamentalist believers.

Can you give us some examples of these arguments?

 From your use of quotes, I take it you don't think they are valid
arguments in the first place, but I'd like to hear what they are.

I also take it that when you talk about the behaviour of fundamentalist
believers, you are excluding the violence and coerciveness which most
people think is the problem with fundamentalism.

--
Ben Zaiboc